The widgets are hosted on the cloud. Like Facebook, Amazon and Google, Broadage is using the latest technology to provide a reliable infrastructure to support the widgets. No more feed deliveries, no more FTP. Let us do the tricky work for you.
Articles in this section
- Can I test the widget in my localhost?
- Do I need to take a process to use the widgets on my mobile platform/project?
- Can i pass match informations to another page from your widgets?
- Can we add any image to the widget background?
- Which font types and sizes do widgets support?
- What is the importance of Timezone value, why should it be used?
- Why did the widget disappear suddenly while it has been working properly?
- Why doesn't any match in the past season appear on widgets?
- How do I change the look of a widget?
- What should I do first to add my widget to my website/project?