Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan whenever you want for Broadage Widgets in Plan Settings page. In the case of an upgrade, you will be charged over the difference between the regarding plans for the remainder of your current subscription period. The difference is calculated by the daily fee for your subscription, which is [ monthly subscription fee / 30 ]
Articles in this section
- I just need a few widgets, can I subscribe to the widgets single by single?
- Do I need to use my credit card for Widget Free Trial subscription?
- Can I edit the contents of my subscription plan according to my needs?
- Can I Cancel My Subscription at Any Time?
- Are subscription plans priced monthly or annually?
- Can I see my daily limits instantly on dashboard?
- Where can I track my daily use limits?
- I purchased wrong subscription plan for Broadage Widgets, can I change it later?
- What does the term "number of data requests" in the subscription plans mean?
- Which data plan should i choose?