No, some status types are common, some aren't. For example; in all sports the “Scheduled (id=1)” & “Full Time(id=5)” values are the common IDs. On the otherhand, in basketball, extra times can be many times like 1st Extra-Time, 2st Extra-Time, 3st Extra-Time...etc. These statuses are only available for basketball.
Articles in this section
- How can I integrate?
- How to use the endpoints effectively for Live Scores & Match Center in API?
- I see a few standings in some tournaments, for example, Scottish Premier League. How can I understand that, which one is active?
- Do you provide the tournament tree for cups in API?
- Do you provide the aggregate score in the double-elimination tournaments in API?
- Do you have any services for esports data in API?
- How many sports do you support in API?
- Do you provide odds in API?
- What languages do you support in API?
- Do you support HTTPS protocol in API?