You do not need to use a credit card for Free Trial. All you have to do is create an account from here. You only need to give your organization title, your first and last name, country, your preferred default language and the website you are gonna use the widgets. Your free trial will begin immediately after you create an account. You will be free of charge for 15 days and you only need to use your credit card if you want to continue using the widgets with paid subscription.
Articles in this section
- I just need a few widgets, can I subscribe to the widgets single by single?
- Do I need to use my credit card for Widget Free Trial subscription?
- Can I edit the contents of my subscription plan according to my needs?
- Can I Cancel My Subscription at Any Time?
- Are subscription plans priced monthly or annually?
- Can I see my daily limits instantly on dashboard?
- Where can I track my daily use limits?
- I purchased wrong subscription plan for Broadage Widgets, can I change it later?
- What does the term "number of data requests" in the subscription plans mean?
- Which data plan should i choose?