There are some types in the score for the specific purposes. These score types can be different in the sports. For example, current and regular are always same in the all sports. On the otherhand, the scores in Halfs, Quarters, Sets are different in the sports. We always advice you to read the “current” type in your project. Because, “current” type always shows the final result cumulatively regardless of any types. You can find the documentation about the all score types, here
Articles in this section
- Which tournaments will be available on API Free Trial period?
- How can I integrate?
- How to use the endpoints effectively for Live Scores & Match Center in API?
- I see a few standings in some tournaments, for example, Scottish Premier League. How can I understand that, which one is active?
- Do you provide the tournament tree for cups in API?
- Do you provide the aggregate score in the double-elimination tournaments in API?
- Do you have any services for esports data in API?
- How many sports do you support in API?
- Do you provide odds in API?
- What languages do you support in API?