No, we provide the minute of the match for only two sports which are soccer and basketball now. So, you do not need to calculate it. You can find the minute value at “times - currentminute” in the matchlist endpoints.
Articles in this section
- Which tournaments will be available on API Free Trial period?
- How can I integrate?
- How to use the endpoints effectively for Live Scores & Match Center in API?
- I see a few standings in some tournaments, for example, Scottish Premier League. How can I understand that, which one is active?
- Do you provide the tournament tree for cups in API?
- Do you provide the aggregate score in the double-elimination tournaments in API?
- Do you have any services for esports data in API?
- How many sports do you support in API?
- Do you provide odds in API?
- What languages do you support in API?