We always provide the updated data and it doesn’t include deleted/cancelled event/commentaries even if deletion or cancellation is being made. So, You have to make always IDs based comparison in your side when you update your data via API to prevent the showing of deleted or cancelled items in your application.
Articles in this section
- Which tournaments will be available on API Free Trial period?
- How can I integrate?
- How to use the endpoints effectively for Live Scores & Match Center in API?
- I see a few standings in some tournaments, for example, Scottish Premier League. How can I understand that, which one is active?
- Do you provide the tournament tree for cups in API?
- Do you provide the aggregate score in the double-elimination tournaments in API?
- Do you have any services for esports data in API?
- How many sports do you support in API?
- Do you provide odds in API?
- What languages do you support in API?